Enter a Murderer (Dead Letter Mysteries)

by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018
I selected this book at the recently re-opened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you!

After selecting about 100 books, I went for lunch with my two friends to the nearby Papermoon Diner, a Baltimore icon. What fun!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word MARSH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 11, 2018
picked up today at my local LFL

Journal Entry 4 by merope33 at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA

I love Marsh's work. This is another one centering on a murder in a theater and, although the Britishisms are laid on a bit thick (I have a hard time believing any adult male ever talks like Alleyn talks sometimes...), it is a very enjoyable and immersive read. Better than almost any recent detective stuff I have read recently.