The Mousetrap

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 2/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 04, 2018
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/6/2018 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left beside the pay phone inside the entrance by Gino's Pizza.
Released for the 2018 Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes Challenge & the 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 5: picture or word that is a rodent).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.