Star Trek: Voyager: String Theory #2: Fusion (Bk. 2)

by Kirsten Beyer | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingemmejowing of Cortland, New York USA on 2/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingemmejowing from Cortland, New York USA on Friday, February 02, 2018
In an effort to start some de-cluttering, I went through my To Be Read bookshelf and pulled out 10 books I could pass on unread. This was one of those!

I used to really enjoy this series, but haven't read this book in years. I actually gave the other volumes in the series away, but only recently unearthed this one, which had gotten mis-shelved.

Journal Entry 2 by wingemmejowing at Trumansburg, New York USA on Friday, March 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/9/2018 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

One of the starting volumes in the Otherworldly (Shrinking) Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018
taken from the otheworldly book box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, March 18, 2019
I didn't watch the show every week, so I never got as into it as Deep Space nine and The next Generation when it aired. However some of the best Star Trek Fiction that I have read has been from the Voyager universe. I didn't read book one of this series before picking this up, so I am glad it was written in a way that explained the events of book one enough that I knew what was going on. I really enjoyed this, and will be seeing if my library has book 3 As I want to know what happened to Tom and Harry at the end of this book.

Thanks for sharing it with me emmejo.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Starbucks - near Skokie Swift in Skokie, Illinois USA on Monday, March 25, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (3/25/2019 UTC) at Starbucks - near Skokie Swift in Skokie, Illinois USA

Left on the ledge behind the condiment station, underneath the community bulletin board.