corner corner Easy to Kill

Easy to Kill
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/3/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 03, 2018

I selected this book at the recently re-opened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you!

After selecting about 100 books, I went for lunch with my two friends to the nearby Papermoon Diner, a Baltimore icon. What fun!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 09, 2018

Released 6 days ago (2/16/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!