Cold Fire

by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0425199584 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 02, 2018
I selected this book at the recently re-opened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you!

After selecting about 100 books, I went for lunch with my two friends to the nearby Papermoon Diner, a Baltimore icon. What fun!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word FIRE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Released 1 yr ago (6/25/2018 UTC) at Book exchange table at work in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Never read any Dean Koontz before and I doubt I ever will again.