corner corner The Beach

The Beach
by Alex Garland | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 2/1/2018

status (set by Trojanhorse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 01, 2018

From the back of the book:
"The Khao San Road, Bangkok - first stop on the backpacker trail. On Richard's first night there a fellow traveller slits his wrists, leaving Richard a map to 'the Beach'"

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Telephone box book exchange in Ingham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2018

Released 1 day ago (8/13/2018 10:00 AM UTC) at Telephone box book exchange in Ingham, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2018 challenge. Ingham is place #30 for me.