The Keys to the Street

by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/31/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 31, 2018
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺given to me by a friend in Spain. This has been in the bookshelf some time. Now to read.....

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 05, 2018
I enjoyed reading this mystery even though I kept expecting Wexford to turn up! Some great characters and some very nasty ones too resulting in a web of lies, drugs and even murder.

Released 5 mos ago (3/15/2019 UTC) at apartment Jardines del Puerto in Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!