Someone Like You

by Cathy Kelly | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 1/31/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Another good read by Cathy Kelly. This is the story of the lives and loves of 3 very different women who meet on a trip to Egypt and form a bond of friendship that lasts beyond the trip. It is a very long book, but it held my interest throughout and I was actually sorry when it ended.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (3/10/2018 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left beside a lamp post in the parking lot.
Released for the 2018 Celebrate the Irish Challenge, the 2018 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge & the 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 9: picture of a woman on the cover). This copy has a different cover than shown.

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.