The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 13, 2018
;o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Garden centre & tearoom in Ballantrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, November 12, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (11/12/2018 UTC) at Garden centre & tearoom in Ballantrae, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in a leaflet dispenser in the entrance

Released as part of the 2018 NOVEMBER "THE" Challenge (#24),
the 2018 TV SERIES Challenge (#54)
& the 2018 MOVIE BOOKS Challenge (#42)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)