Praying the Names of Jesus

Books Are Original
by Ann Spangler | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 08, 2018
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 30, 2019
This is a book I could read again. There were great insights into Christ and His names. I found that I have two copies of this book - one hardback and this one which is paperback.
Reserved for NF VBB 7/9/19

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2020 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to BOOKWORMINUSALL from the NF VBB

Journal Entry 4 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Arrived in the mail today...THANK YOU, booklady331!!!💖At first glance, I like the "Daily Guide" format, and that the book is divided into 26 weeks, with attention to one name being focused on weekly for reading and study on Monday, devotional readings with specific Scripture passages for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, and key Bible passages offered for reflection on Friday...nice to have a Pronunciation Guide to the Names of Jesus for those that are not as well known, as well!!!😉 This only being Wednesday, with Saturday and Sunday available for "catch up"...I'm not too far behind to start with one of the more familiar ones for Week 1..."Immanuel"...toDAY...Blessings to you and yours!!!✝