The Cove (An FBI Thriller)

Books Are Original
by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 3, 2018
(An FBI Thriller)

Reserved for 1st Sentence VBB

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 27, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (8/27/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to Bookworm-lady for First Sentence VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Thank you!
At first sight, I read "The Love", and was a bit disappointed... however, reading on, I see that it deals with "a murder to solve"... I will enjoy reading it! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Reserved for dvg.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2021 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to LaveggioCoffee in U.S.A.; dvg chose it for her, so this will come as a surprise...
Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Thanks so much to both of you for sending me this wishlist book, and yes I was surprised - I look forward to reading this - adding to MT TBR.