The Wrong Side of Goodbye

From Sunny Florida!
by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Bought at Barnes and Nobles 1/19/18 for $4.00

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
I have already read this book. It is now available.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/14/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to Southernfryed

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, October 18, 2019
This book arrived today. Thank you so much! Hubby is currently reading a book in this series.