Expecting The Billionaire's Baby

by Andrea Laurence | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2018
This is one of 6 books (and many bookmarks!) donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in January, 2018, from Bookrosser Sweetbabyjane. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the words PEC and AB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book didn't find a reader at the Kingsington Day of the Book Festival. It will be released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 14, 2018
I brought home just over 100 books after the Gaithersburg Book Festival last month, including this one, to release elsewhere.

Released 1 yr ago (7/22/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #61577 - Mary Baldwin Dr. (White Oaks) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!