The Giant Book of More Strange but True Sports Stories

by Howard Liss | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2018
This is one of 70 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 01/21/18 by my friend from New Boston, New Hamsphire. Thank you very much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 12, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 13, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/13/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to BookCrosser Imagine0307 who will keep it traveling. :D

----------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The July 2020 Septad Release Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by imagine0307 at Bethesda, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Controlled release from Squeaky Chu :)

Journal Entry 6 by imagine0307 at Little Free Library #48181 in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (7/14/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #48181 in Bethesda, Maryland USA

Released at Little Free Library #48181 next to the Bethesda Trolly trail and Sunrise Center.