The H.P. Lovecraft Omnibus 3: The Haunter of the Dark and Other Tales

by H. P. Lovecraft | Horror |
Registered by Drosophilist of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 1/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Drosophilist from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, January 28, 2018
What you hold in your hand is the third set of manuscripts in a recollection of files, all put together by George Gammell Angell linguistic professor at Brown University. The professor found them himself before his mystical death and his great nephew passed them on to us. Angell is the first who put all the links of madness that swirled up in a period of 2 years with the sudden reveal of an island mentioned as "R'lyeh".

In Angell's correspondance with a Miskatonic librarian we found the text:

“If I am mad, it is mercy! May the gods pity the man who in his callousness can remain sane to the hideous end!”
- H.P. Lovecraft, The Temple

Released 11 mos ago (4/4/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

I've had Lovecraft's three omnibuses for over a decade, but suddenly found a much nicer collectors edition so I decided to pass these on to other bookcrossers. Sending it from Göteborg, Sweden to the official bookcrossing convention in Bordeaux. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by k-j-h at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Sunday, April 22, 2018
Picked up from the convention table for release somewhere in the city of Bordeaux.

Journal Entry 4 by k-j-h at Cathédrale Saint-André in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Cathédrale Saint-André in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

On top of the letterbox.