Penguins Hate Stuff

by Greg Stones | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Panzeranzi of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 1/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Panzeranzi from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, January 28, 2018
"Everyone loves penguins, but penguins hate ...stuff. All kinds of stuff. Penguins hate zombies. They also hate turtles, bad haircuts, sock monkeys, leprechauns, Halloween, oil rigs, vampire penguins and mermaids. They really hate clowns, but they really like capes, balloons and free vacations. This collection reveals the discriminating tastes of these adorable flightless Antarctic birds who encounter odd foes (snow sharks, beavers, cowboys, samurai and more), but while still managing to enjoy the little things in life. With wit, humour, and the occasional alien invasion, Greg Stones's paintings capture the playfully absurd life of penguins. " (bokus.com)

Journal Entry 2 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Found this book and thought of you!

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, February 26, 2018
This arrived in the mail today, and put a HUGE smile on my face. I adore penguins. 🐧
Thank you! 💜

Journal Entry 4 by winglunaciawing at Grünerløkka bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, January 10, 2020
I had saved this for a rainy day, and since I was feeling a bit down, I decided to pick it up. I really enjoyed the book, it made me laugh!

Thank you!