Ask Click and Clack: Answers from Car Talk

Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 1/27/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, January 27, 2018
Found this at Bookleggers, Miami's pop up library, and snatched it up. I used to enjoy listening to their show on NPR, they are simply hilarious. This book has kept the humor, and I can totally hear them in my mind, speaking those lines (with a lot of laughters thrown in.)

Reserved for the Books about Things bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing at Biographies of Things, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/9/2018 UTC) at Biographies of Things, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Putting into the Biography of Things book box. Wonder if there is a fan of Car Talks among the BCers?

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Made a short stop at my house for Biographies of Things book box. It will stay in the box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, May 26, 2018
I'm claiming this from the Biographies of Things bookbox. [I adore "Car Talk", and was saddened by the death of Tom Magliozzi in 2014. Ray has continued "Car Talk," but it has lost some of its spark...]

The book contains lots of very funny entries, from teens wanting to know how to ruin their Dad's embarrassing but apparently immortal old van to the proper rules for "Punch Buggy". [I hated that game.] And then there's the hapless soul who wanted to know what a "liter" is... {snerk!}

[There's a TV Tropes page on the radio show, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Shattuck Rd (see notes) in Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at Shattuck Rd (see notes) in Sturbridge, Massachusetts USA

I plan to leave this book at the trailhead on Shattuck Rd. while geocaching in the area; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***