The Brothers of Baker Street: A Mystery (The Baker Street Letters)

by Michael Robertson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Radaghast of San Diego, California USA on 1/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Radaghast from San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Brothers Nigel and Reggie Heath have moved their budding law practice into the famous address of 221B Baker Street, London. In addition to rent they are tasked with receiving, answering, and saving any letters written to that flat's "previous tenant," one Sherlock Holmes.

In this book they are tasked with defending a London "Black Cab" driver accused of murdering two American tourists.

Journal Entry 2 by Radaghast at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 13, 2019
This first of two books by Michael Robertson just found its way back to my (BC/LFL) book box. It's been "out there" for almost two years so who knows what adventures it has seen. 😀 I'm returning to the "Launch Platform" so it can do another round.

Journal Entry 3 by Radaghast at Normal Heights BC Box @ 4920 Hawley in San Diego, California USA on Sunday, October 13, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/13/2019 UTC) at Normal Heights BC Box @ 4920 Hawley in San Diego, California USA

Back out into the World I go! Wish me luck. ☘️