The Undomestic Goddess

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction |
Registered by vanbiohazard of North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 1/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by vanbiohazard from North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Funny and light, but also addresses serious concerns about corporate cultures, that have zero life/work balance.

Released 10 mos ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Waves Coffee - Columbia St in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at Bookcrossing Meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by themarina at Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Picked up at Meetup!

Journal Entry 4 by themarina at Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 27, 2018
It's a fun little romp which did manage to make me grin in a couple of spots. The ending feels a bit rushed - it seems the story is about to continue and then it abruptly ends, but beyond that, it's a perfectly enjoyable light read.

Journal Entry 5 by themarina at Waves Coffee - Columbia St in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (2/28/2018 UTC) at Waves Coffee - Columbia St in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at tonight at the NW Bookcrossing Meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by Strude at New Westminster, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, March 04, 2018
I haven't read a Sophie Kinsella since her very first one, but I'm glad I read this one. The chances of the story happening are very slim indeed but supposing that it does happen how would it all play out? There are two caveats: the work scenario at the law firm would be possible at only a large firm, particularly one with international ties, and the housekeeping scenario would only work in a place of idyllic sunshine and co-operative employers and with a genius like Nathaniel's mother available. That being said it was fun watching Samantha's mood change from tense 6 min. block watching to realising that even a lost half hour is not earth shattering. I'm glad she had to change her mind after making her decision because life and all decisions are complicated.