Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls (Baby-Sitters Club #2)

by Ann M. Martin | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2018
This is one of 70 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 01/21/18 by my friend from New Boston, New Hamsphire. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words AND and ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 15, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #66514 at 15801 Sycamore Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 07, 2018
My daughter enjoyed this book and we will send it along to another library soom