The White Mountains (The Tripods, Book No. 2)

by John Christopher | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0020427115 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2018
This is one of 70 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 01/21/18 by my friend from New Boston, New Hamsphire. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word WHITE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 11, 2018
Just picked up at the Little Free Library

Journal Entry 4 by merope33 at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Monday, December 10, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (12/10/2018 UTC) at book exchange table at work in Bethesda, Maryland USA

A quite nice YA science fiction and adventure story.