The Giant Jam Sandwich (Sandpiper Book) (Rise and Shine)

by John Vernon Lord | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2018
This is one of 70 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 01/21/18 by my friend from New Boston, New Hamsphire. Thank you very much!

This book has the following inscription inside the front cover:

Child Cognition Lab
Boston University

C___n
was a BU scientist on
April 17, 2008

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 12, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!