Rose Bowl All-American

by C. Paul Jackson | Sports | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tribefan of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 1/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018
A story of fighting - on the football field and withing one's self, between teams, players and between conflicting ideas.

Journal Entry 2 by Tribefan at RABCK, Bookcrossing.com -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 24, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at RABCK, Bookcrossing.com -- Controlled Releases

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 08, 2018
Received as part of Tribefan's Little Free Library book giveaway
https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/552598/9140431 about a week ago now. Finally getting a chance to at least make Journal Entries. Was planning to distribute to my local LFL's a little at a time, but am disheartened to find that many of the LFL's closest to me that are still listed on the LFL Website are no longer operating, or perhaps have moved and not updated their information...so in addition to the few LFL's I do find that are still open, I'm planning to share some of these books with other LFL Bcers, as well. THANK YOU for your kindness, Tribefan. Hope your relocation has been going the best that it can for you. Please PM me your new address once you're settled in. ; )

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Saturday, August 25, 2018
Part of Multiple Release Challenges...to be listed later, as I'm still catching up. ; )

RABCKing this one in a small box of books I'm sending to fellow BCer elizardbreath's Children, who are ALLso BCers, for their new LFL. How exCIting that they are on the Teen Library Board in their Community!!! CONGRATULATIONS KIDS!!! : D

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 5 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at A Surprise RABCK!!! : D in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, August 26, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (8/26/2018 UTC) at A Surprise RABCK!!! : D in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

A Surprise RABCK destined for a Little Free Library in Arkansas. ; )
I'll enter the Charter Number and details once I receive them. ; )

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 6 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, September 07, 2018
Thanks so so much for sending this our way for the first Bella Vista LFL at Metfield Park!