Last Night in Twisted River

by John Irving | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 1/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, January 21, 2018
In 1954, in the cookhouse of a logging and sawmill settlement in northern New Hampshire, an anxious 12-year-old boy mistakes the local constable's girlfriend for a bear...

Journal Entry 2 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Wishlist surprise!

Journal Entry 3 by LolaRobin at Vammala, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, February 04, 2018
A ton of thanks for this wishlist book. John Irving's "In one person" was my first bc-book and I've had all his other books on my wishlist since then. Can't wait to read them all. Thanks to you sakirmo I'm a little closer to achieve my goal. :)