The Vampire Armand

by Anne Rice | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by kingfan30 of -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 1/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by kingfan30 from -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 21, 2018
So the last book in the series was not my favourite but I decided to continue with series to see where it went next. This covers the history of Armand which was interesting to a degree, although I found the occasional reference to ‘this was covered in such and such book’ a bit odd, and actually a little refresher would have been useful. At times I found the descriptions a bit too much and was glad I picked this up as a holiday read, I think I’d of struggled with this and my normal busy life! The ending returned to the religious themes from the previous book which was all a bit much for my liking and I was hoping was a one off in the last novel.

Released 1 yr ago (2/27/2018 UTC) at Fusion Suites in Hồ Chí Minh City (Saigon), Ho Chi Minh City Province Vietnam

Left on the shelf in the restaurant area