Goblin

by Ever Dundas | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1911332295 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/20/2018
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 20, 2018
I'm not quite sure how to rate this book. It;s the story of an older woman who is writing down the story of her youth in wartime London and Cornwall. I really enjoyed some parts of it, and I thought some of the characters were really interesting. However, it also felt a bit disjointed in parts as if the author was trying to be a bit too clever but just ended up being a bit confusing. I'm going to save this one for J4Shaw's VBB of debut novels.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/5/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes as part of the Debut Novels VBB. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 17, 2018
The book arrived in perfect condition today. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by mcsar at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 07, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/7/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Going to the winner of the Annual Clearance sweeps. Congratulations and enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by anathema-device at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Thursday, September 20, 2018
Thanks for passing this on to me, mcsar. I enjoy discovering new books and new writers, and this one looks really interesting. Thank you also for the beautiful and heartfelt cards. They are going up on the fridge right now! :)