The Well

by Catherine Chanter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Cassiopeia22 of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on 1/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Cassiopeia22 from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Friday, January 19, 2018
I bought this book from a British second hand online shop along with some old science fiction books from the 1980s, which you cannot buy in Germany.

This book is going to travel with me to Indonesia and will probably stay there.

February:
It took me quiet a while to read this book. I finished it today, while its raining all day, quite fitting. Ruth is not a nice Person,. But it was interesting, how isolation, Religion, desperation and other stuff coming together can lead to Desaster. I also liked the feminity that was kind oft important to the story other than in other stories.

The book will stay in Kuta, Lombok, Indonesia, I will inform where I leave it.

Journal Entry 2 by Cassiopeia22 at Juice and Booze Bar in Kuta Lombok, Lombok Indonesia on Friday, February 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/15/2018 UTC) at Juice and Booze Bar in Kuta Lombok, Lombok Indonesia

I hope somebody will find this book and enjoy it. Maybe, if you like, you can make another journal entry and tell me and future readers where this book is going to travel next and maybe your thoughts about it. Happy travels, book!