corner corner Ojingogo

Ojingogo
by Matthew Forsythe | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingPanzeranziwing of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 1/17/2018

status (set by Nordpirat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPanzeranziwing from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

"Ojingogo is an illustrated, wordless adventure of abstract images and events. The pantomime about a girl, a squid, and the creatures and calamities they experience together, is inspired by my time spent as an ex-pat living in South Korea."

Journal Entry 2 by wingPanzeranziwing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

bonusbok! =)

Journal Entry 3 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Thursday, January 25, 2018

Arrived today, much to my surprise. Totally unexpected. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Thursday, February 01, 2018

A lovely book! I like it very much. Particularly the octopus!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at Jönköping, Småland Sweden

Surprise!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNordpiratwing at Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by wingNordpiratwing at Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Nope. I couldn't come to terms with this book. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 8 by wingNordpiratwing at Stockholms Läns Museum in Sickla köpkvarter, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/27/2018 UTC) at Stockholms Läns Museum in Sickla köpkvarter, Stockholm Sweden

Dear finder of this book,
Welcome to bookcrossing!
Please make a journal entry and let us know where you found the book. When you've read it, feel free to release the book back into the wild again to let it continue its journey and meet new readers.
Happy reading!