Tall Tales

by Al Jaffee | Humor |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
I got this hardcover at a local Savers thrift shop. It contains a number of Jaffee's trademark wordless cartoons, and is very amusing! I especially liked the one where the tile-layers, working from opposite ends of a long hall, get to the last row only to realize they've got the pattern wrong. And then there's the mother kangaroo, shivering in a downpour - while her joey bails out the pouch!

There's an introduction by Stephen Colbert, a nice bonus.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Pond Parish Town Forest in Amherst, New Hampshire USA on Friday, January 19, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (1/19/2018 UTC) at Pond Parish Town Forest in Amherst, New Hampshire USA

I left this book, bagged against the elements, near the information board at the Pond Parish Road trailhead while geocaching in the area. Hope the finder enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Clean Start release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by TakeItLeaveIt at Amherst, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018
We found this book while hiking at the town trail in Amherst NH. What a neat idea. Great for a few laughs and we are looking forward to tracking the book to wherever it travels. Our favorite pages are 10&11!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Park Valley, Utah USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018
Friends were visiting from New Hampshire and left the book at our house (possibly by accident possibly not). We are continuing the books journey.