Barnacle Love

by Anthony De Sa | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Nelle of on 1/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, January 16, 2018
I will try to read it before I release it in Sydney, Australia or on the Diamond Princess cruise ship. It is by a new Canadian author and won the Scotiabank Giller prize.

Journal Entry 2 by Skyring at on Friday, January 26, 2018
Award-winning book given to me by the award-winning BookCrosser Nelle before dropping her at her award-winning cruise leviathan - which she assures me is only a tiddler, despite it filling up all of Sydney Cove with barely room for the more slender ferries to squeeze past.

I suspect I may have snapped up her entire reading library, leaving her nothing to read aboard the ship but a little bit of fluffy romance I gave her, which would have won no wards but for maybe most lightweight book of 2003.

She will sit glumly on her balcony, with no reading material, staring out at the sea, the endless and empty sea, empty save for a few whales and a romance book.

Journal Entry 3 by beli-jg at on Friday, June 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2018 UTC) at

At Canberra bookcrossing monthly meet up

Journal Entry 4 by Hotfrog at on Saturday, October 06, 2018
Releasing today in Gryphons Caffe Bar in Griffith ACT at our meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at on Saturday, October 06, 2018
Picked up at the Bookcrossing meet at Gryphons Caffe Bar, in Griffith, ACT. Thank you. Very small group today; only three. Others are away cruising Europe, etc. (Just came back from my first cruise myself last week.)

Journal Entry 6 by winggoldenwattlewing at on Thursday, November 01, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2018 UTC) at

Released underneath the fish sculpture in Lakes Entrance, Victoria.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing