Roping: Trick and Fancy Rope Spinning

by Chester Byers | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, January 15, 2018
I got this softcover from a friend who's downsizing. Back in my youth, when I devoured the many Westerns on TV, I tried some rope tricks, but never got the hang of it; this book would have been very handy back then! The introduction by Will Rogers is worth reading whether you enjoy rope tricks or not: " Chet sent me word he was going to write a book. Well he wasn't where I could get at him to choke him off..." There's a bit about "as sound of mind as a man can be who spends the best part of his life making rings with a piece of rope," and it goes on!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Benson Park in Hudson, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Benson Park in Hudson, New Hampshire USA

I left this book at the Little Free Library on this warm afternoon; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Clean Start release challenge. ***