True Grit: A Novel

by Charles Portis | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 159020459X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 1/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Friday, January 12, 2018
How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Tuesday, January 23, 2018
A wishlist book, thank you so much T02S03B11D20 !

Journal Entry 3 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Thursday, March 15, 2018
Far west, vengeance, marshals, outlaws, horses, that's a great wild west adventure book ! I really enjoyed this read and I am looking forward to watching the film soon. Thanks again T02S03B11D20.

Released 1 yr ago (4/6/2018 UTC) at - Quelque part à Québec / Somewhere in Quebec City in Québec, Québec Canada

After reading it on his way to Canada, my son released the book in the city of Québec.
LFL near 194-2 rue Crémazie.

Read and release it !