corner corner One Blood

One Blood
by G.W. Kent | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 1/12/2018

status (set by jax987654321): available

Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 12, 2018

Sergeant Kella (as ever balancing his roles of police officer and witch doctor) is sent to the Western Solomon Islands to investigate some attacks on a logging operation just as a tourist is murdered at Sister Conchita's mission there. Could the two events somehow be connected and what does all this have to do with JFK's wartime rescue on the islands, brought to the fore as his election campaign is in full swing? An excellent read.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/16/2018 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to Tanamo as a UK Wishlist Tag. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 19, 2018

This has safely arrived with me. I really enjoyed the first book in the series and am looking forward to this one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Enjoyed this book though not as much as with the first novel though I am not sure why.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Wembley, Middlesex United Kingdom on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (3/5/2018 UTC) at Wembley, Middlesex United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser via the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 08, 2018

received as a book tag. I had forgotten that this book is part of a series that I started ready as a result of doing the 666 challenge in 2016 and very much look forward to reading it and I am sure it won't be long before I do so

Journal Entry 7 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2018

I really enjoyed this book. It took me a while to get into it, however once I did I couldn't put it down