The Sunday Philosophy Club (Isabel Dalhousie Series)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
I selected this book from the Little Free Library at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the words AND and ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 09, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book in conjunction with a BCinDC (my local BookCrossing group) meetup today. This Starbucks has an OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) so it's a great meet-up place...except that I dislike Starbucks coffee intensely and would prefer green beer today instead. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

-------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word SUN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!