The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook

Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, January 08, 2018
I got this softcover from a friend who's downsizing. I've enjoyed many of the books in this series, for their usually-humorous, sometimes-helpful, occasionally-surreal advice. This volume includes suggestions for escaping from killer bees, fending off a shark, jumping from a moving car, breaking down a door, and much more - with plenty of caveats from the authors about not trying these things yourself. That said, much of the advice could be handy if you do wind up in such situations - though ideally there would be better help at hand! But it's a lot of fun to read about, and some situations do suggest planning ahead, to avoid having to use any of this advice...

Released 2 yrs ago (1/9/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library (Winnacunnet Rd.) in Hampton, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in this exceptionally charming Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it! (Since the open shelves don't offer much protection from wild weather, it seems that the LFL's temporarily empty; I added my books anyway, but put them in bags for protection.)

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Clean Start release challenge. ***