Moominsummer Madness

by Tove Jansson | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSonkkuwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 1/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSonkkuwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, January 07, 2018
In Moominsummer Madness, the Moomin family are flooded out of their old home, but readily take to life in a floating cave-like house where many strange things happen, odd even by Moomin standards.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSonkkuwing at Addison, Texas USA on Sunday, March 25, 2018
Nice and fun Moomin book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingApoloniaXwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, May 30, 2019
Couldn't resist this at the Tampere meet-up - espcially as I came there straight from the Moomin Museum. Might have read it a few years ago, but I won't mind reading it again... Thanks for bringing it along!

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing at Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Friday, June 28, 2019
Lovely like all Moomin books with their philosophy of open-mindedness and tolerance.
I realised I hadn't read it before, it was one of the two I had missed out on.
In October the book will travel to the UK BookCrossing UnConvention to be part of a Finland raffle prize advertising for TeamFinland2021.

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Released at the 2019 UK UnConvention in Northampton.
Part of the Finland Raffle Prize.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Greenbadger gave me the Finnish prize because I like the Moomins.