Small Great Things (Large Print)

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1683311957 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 07, 2018
This is one of eleven books generously donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) between December, 2017 and January 2018. This book was donated anonymously. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/12/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book now to a woman who saw a picture of this book on the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) Facebook page and requested this book.

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!