The Yo-Yo Book (Classic Games)

by john e. ten eyck | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 06, 2018
This is one of more than 40 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in December, 2017, from my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!