Hello, Star

by Carolyn Haywood | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 06, 2018
This is one of more than 40 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in December, 2017, from my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word STAR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 15, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/15/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book pictures animals on its cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!