I Hope You Dance

Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 1/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, January 06, 2018
The silly dreams

of an everyday,
can be the biggest wonder.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/17/2018 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is coming as a SURPRISE! to a great BC'er who truly holds the heart of the BC community in her hands!

You're always sharing your books and I like to see some come back to you! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingCordelia-annewing at Someplace, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 28, 2018
Lee Ann Womack is absolutely the most wonderful woman's voice in the American roots music of today. I remember when this one came out. She's surpassed this popular hit since then. My sweet bookcrossing friend HI77 included this in a wonderful box of books sent to wish me a Happy New Year. The box included two wishlist books. Thanks HI77. I wish you peace, prosperity, good health and lots of wonderful reads this 2018!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCordelia-annewing at Someplace, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 22, 2018
This is a nice little package for a lovely five minutes of song. I'd call this a secular prayer. I remember how it caught on as the centuries were turning, about 1999 or 2000. Is it a reflection of our times that Lee Ann Womack's current hit is "Chances Are?" She made a popular video of I HOPE YOU DANCE with her two young daughters Aubrie Sellers and Annalise Liddell. I confess now that looking at it, seeing the two beautiful girls responding to their mother's song makes me cry. The toddler Annalise would be about 19 now and the older girl, Aubrie, is now a country singing star. Her voice is much like her mother's but she's chosen a rougher sound that she calls "Garage County."

Journal Entry 5 by wingCordelia-annewing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, February 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/22/2018 UTC) at Nashua, New Hampshire USA

For Gory Details: Optimistic songs can change the outlook. As it says on the back leaf: "No, it's not the end, it's the beginning."

Journal Entry 6 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018
The package arrived safely today; many thanks! I remember this song, and the book's a lovely, philosophical addition to the music.

Journal Entry 7 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Rollins Park in Concord, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/28/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Rollins Park in Concord, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Becky's Hugs release challenge, in memory of Rebecca Ann Johns. ***