Hard Eight

Set sail
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by aimlesst of Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on 1/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by aimlesst from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Screwball comedy with a mystery and a love triangle. This is earlier in the series while the books were still pretty good. The series is up through 20 books and the later ones are nowhere near as good as the earlier ones!

Journal Entry 2 by aimlesst at Full of Beans Cafe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/8/2019 UTC) at Full of Beans Cafe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

On the shelf. This is where we have our bookcrossing meetup second Tuesday of the month at 6pm.

Journal Entry 3 by ComradeCamper at Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Found this book on the shelf at Full of Beans Cafe. I thought it was high time that this book traveled a little -- and my Little Free Library needs a little refreshing.
Thanks, aimless!

Journal Entry 4 by ComradeCamper at Little Free Library #22133 in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, January 23, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (1/23/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #22133 in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA

On the upper shelf (for grownups) of the barn-shaped Little Free Library on Schneider Drive.
The book had a yellow sticky note on its front cover. The sticky note lets the book's finder know that this is a FREE book, in search of new readers.