corner corner Here on Earth: A Natural History of the Planet

Here on Earth: A Natural History of the Planet
by Tim Flannery | History
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 12/31/2017

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017

The trees are lined with

leaves of green,
and also juicy secrets.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, January 04, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (1/2/2018 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is kind of a little late Christmas present! :)

I'm way behind on everything lately it seems but here it is regardless!

I haven't read this one. But I found it in a Little Free Library and thought of you. It seemed like something you might be interested in. So I picked it up for you. ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, January 11, 2018

The surprise package arrived safely today - many thanks! This one does indeed look interesting - just the sort of book I'd have nabbed myself if I'd spotted it in a LFL!

Later: This slightly-battered ex-library hardcover features Flannery's overview of the evolution of our planet, from its dust-cloud origins to humankind's appearance - with lots of comments on our influence on our only home, for good or ill...

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Park Social in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (2/11/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Park Social in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library on this rainy afternoon; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes release challenge, for the embedded "ear" in the title. ***