The Skeleton Paints a Picture: A Family Skeleton Mystery (#4)

by Leigh Perry | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 12/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017
Book #4 in the Family Skeleton Mystery series: Georgia Thackery, adjunct English professor, has a new job teaching at Falstone College of Art and Design, known as FAD to its students and faculty. Living in a borrowed bungalow during winter in the snowiest part of Massachusetts, Georgia feels her isolation weighing as heavily as the weather. Then she receives a package containing her best friend, Sid, a walking, talking skeleton who has lived with the Thackery family since Georgia was six. With Georgia working out of town, Sid was lonely, too.

The two of them make plans for a cozy semester together, and it might have worked out that way if Sid hadn't snuck out in the middle of the night to play in the snow and spotted a crashed car. When he drags Georgia out to investigate, they find the driver behind the wheel, apparently dead from the collision.

Initially, police think it's an accident, so Georgia and Sid think that's the end of it - until Georgia finds out the body hits closer to home than she'd realized....

I got this book for Christmas from my parents. This is one of my favorite quirky cozy mystery series.

My Review: This is such a fun series. I love Sid the Skeleton he is the weirdest sidekick for Dr. Georgia Thackery, or anyone really. I hope this isn't the last one in the series. It's a lot of fun to see what shenanigans they both get into while investigating murders.

Offered to Buffyfan on Dec. 30, 2017.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this RABCK to Buffyfan. Thank you for sharing your books with me. Enjoy the adventures of Sid the Skeleton!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 01, 2018
This book came back, it has the correct address, just delivered to the wrong address, somehow. Anyway, I will try mailing this one to Buffyfan again. :-) *fingers crossed*

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
This book is still with me, I plan to mail it to Buffyfan again soon.