Hide Away: An Eve Duncan Novel

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 12/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, December 30, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, January 29, 2018
Hubby read this one and said it was just ok. I don't like this series so this one is heading out

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Pearland, Texas USA on Monday, April 30, 2018

Released 4 yrs ago (4/30/2018 UTC) at Pearland, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, May 5, 2018
Thanks for the books.

Journal Entry 5 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
A story of greed and power, of mothers and daughters, of blood and of honor. Eve Duncan as always is in a life and death situation. Her and her husband Joe Quinn have promise to protect, Cara Delaney, a young girl with danger around her. A decent read.

Journal Entry 6 by love2cook at Road Trip! in Road trip, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Saturday, August 25, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (8/25/2018 UTC) at Road Trip! in Road trip, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

Thanks for wanting this book! Please, make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)