Burning Precinct Puerto Rico: Book Three: A Luis Gonzalo Novel (Bk. 3)

by Mr. Steven Torres | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbethiebwing of Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on 12/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, December 30, 2017
This book is traveling to fulfill a birthday wish. It gets good reviews. I hope it's enjoyed!

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, January 19, 2018
I know it will be~~ thank you so very much, Beth! The first was so good I’m excited to read this one! I also love the card, stickers, note, and fabulous Rita Mae bookmark😊 Have you ever read her “ Starting from Scratch: A Different Kind of Writer's Manual “? Might be tame now, but in the late ‘80 s it was wildly radical— I loved it!

I’ll get a note off soon, in response.

Thanks again for helping to make this birthday incredibly special!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, April 14, 2019
What a surly enjoyable mystery read! Fast paced, and lots the puzzle out. Just say nothing of an interesting place, and likable characters.

Thanks again for this wonderful birthday book, bethieb😊
And for the Rita Mae bookmark which I had kept in the book and now used, “lead me not into temptation: I can find away myself“ 😄

Journal Entry 4 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Adding to a traveling mystery bookbox ~~ hope the next reader enjoys as much as I did!

Journal Entry 5 by missprisy at Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Friday, June 21, 2019
This book enjoyed a brief stopover in Oklahoma in the Mystery/Thriller Bookbox. Will travel on soon.

Journal Entry 6 by missprisy at by mail, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (6/25/2019 UTC) at by mail, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Traveling on in a Mystery/Thriller Bookbox!

Journal Entry 7 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Monday, July 01, 2019
And now it's stopping over in NH!

The Mystery/Thriller Bookbox

Journal Entry 8 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Durham, New Hampshire USA

The box has been mailed out to the next recipient!

Journal Entry 9 by mom2jwn at East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Took from mystery/thriller bookbox