corner corner Xan

Xan
by Patrick Tilley | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 12/29/2017

status (set by Trojanhorse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 29, 2017

From the back of the book:
"When the Williams family pulls into Gainsville ('the Greatest Little Town in Kansas') they're looking for an old friend. They find him alright.
But something has found them. Something wants them. Something truly alien: remorseless, implacable, destructive, pitiless - and absolutely unstoppable..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Telephone Box Book Exchange in Feering, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, April 05, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/7/2018 UTC) at Telephone Box Book Exchange in Feering, Essex United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2018 challenge. Feering is village #4 for me.