corner corner The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly

The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly
by Kazuko Nomoto, Chi-Young Kim Sun-mi Hwang | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 12/29/2017

status (set by Trojanhorse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 29, 2017

"This is the story of a hen named Sprout. No longer content to lay eggs on command, only to have them carted off to the market, she glimpses her future every morning through the barn doors, where the other animals roam free, and comes up with a plan to escape into the wild - and to hatch an egg of her own."

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Oakhanger in Bordon, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Oakhanger in Bordon, Hampshire United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count wild release challenge. See more information about the bird count here: http://gbbc.birdcount.org/

Also released for the 2018 52 towns in 52 weeks challenge. Oakhanger is place #1 for me.