corner corner Sitka

by Louis L'Amour | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing on 12/29/2017

status (set by Southernfryed): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing on Friday, December 29, 2017

Not the best shape for this old Copyright 1957 ISBN 0-553-12098-0 paperback copy of this Louis L'Amour Classic found at a Library Sale in the Little Town of Greer in the high country of Arizona, but still may be good for a read or two before retirement. ; )

From Amazon...

He was born in the swamps of the Eastern States, but he came of age on the frontier. Now, Jean LaFarge finds himself swept up in an epic battle in the wilds of Alaska, where a tyranical Russian has seized control of the fur trade-and the land. But Jean has never backed down from a fight, even one as bold and dangerous as this-a battle that will shape the future of America.

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 2 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, December 29, 2017

RABCK travelling to Southernfryed for Hubby's Western reading pleasure. ; )

Journal Entry 3 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, December 29, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (12/29/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Book arrived. Hubby may have already read this one. If so, I'll be happy to wild release it at a little free library.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Little Free Library #61451 Saint James Lutheran Church in Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #61451 Saint James Lutheran Church in Lexington, South Carolina USA

Today is Bookcrossing Day! Fellow bookcrosser, josierivers and I visited 6 little free libraries in our area and released this book at one of them. We also hit the West Columbia branch of the Lexington County Library and purchased a couple (well, maybe 3 or 4) books from the friends of the library sale. And our famous last stop is the little free library in front of Cafe Strudel, where we always go in and treat ourselves for a job well-done!