Battle of the Bands (Disney High School Musical: Stories from East High, No.1)

by N. B. Grace | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017
This is one of more than 40 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in December, 2017, from my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words OF and AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 20, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!