Sophisticated Alligators: A Handbook of Reptilian Repartee

by Noel Miller | Poetry |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 28, 2017
This is one of more than 40 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in December, 2017, from my friend who is moving to Staunton, Virginia. Thank you for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words OK and ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 15, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library No. 44281 - Briars Acres in Olney, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library No. 44281 - Briars Acres in Olney, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingDerwoodsmanwing at Olney, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018
Very clever rhymes and illustrations.

While dropping off a couple books in this Little Free Library (No. 44281) in Olney, MD, I picked up Sophisticated Alligators, not knowing it was a Bookcrossing release. Surprise!

Released 4 mos ago (2/16/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library No. 65934 - Ag History Farm Park in Derwood, Maryland USA

Released in this nice Little Free Library that is a bit low on books right now.